Specialists in the Sale of 20th Century, Modern and Contemporary Sculpture

call us now

+44 (0)1428 605453

opening times

Mon - Sun, 10am - 5pm

Tickets MUST be pre-booked. | Book Tickets Here

gift Vouchers

Looking for a present but can't decide?
We have Gift Vouchers for sale

Hiring sculpture

The Sculpture Park holds over 1000 sculptures in stock at any time. Our collection is an eclectic mix of styles, materials, sizes and subjects to suit a wide variety of tastes and occasions. 

Each piece is available to hire for TV, film, events and private use. If you are looking for a sculpture to decorate a special occasion, provide a talking piece, finish a set or recreate a gallery or even your own sculpture garden, we are able to help. As all our works of art are kept in-house, we can adhere to tight deadlines and provide sculpture solutions within days of enquiries.

Many can be viewed on our online catalogue, and more are coming in weekly so let us know if you are looking for something in particular, we may well have it in our possession or know where to find it!  Our collection is also available to view in person at The Sculpture Park so you can get a real feel for the works and how they will look at your location.

Our in-house team of sculpture experts are able to advise, deliver and install all works and deal with all movements ensuring they are well looked after.  All you need to do is choose the piece that works for you (or we can even do that if you provide us with the brief!)

To insure these valuable pieces of art, the full value of the piece must be paid prior to hire. Once safely back with us, an 80% refund will be made back to you with the other 20% being the hire fee.

Delivery and installation is charged on a bespoke basis, but all carried out by our expert team so you can be sure of the best service possible.

The Sculpture Park really is a one-stop shop for all you sculpture hire needs so do get in touch to discuss your requirements with our helpful and knowledgeable team.

sian@thesculpturepark.com | 01428 605453

Post your comment

The Sculpture Park