New Sculptors Wanted
- Sculptor Information
- Sculptor Benefits
- How to apply?
We are always looking for new sculptors with talent, please contact us for more information.
Here are some of the exciting benefits of our site.
So you are interested in becoming a sculptor on The Sculpture Park website? if so then great, please follow the information below.
- Published on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:14
- Written by Charlie
The sculpture park is one of the ideal places to exercise your creative thinking. With over 600 sculptures from all styles and mediums to view it is hard (impossible) to not find something that one can relate or aspire to. Over the years the park has been the location for hundreds of school and group visits from all ages and backgrounds, with party numbers up to 200.
We ask that you phone ahead when considering a group visit, so that we can book you in the diary and ensure the desired date is not hindered by other large visits or activities.
- Please do not climb on any of the sculptures
- Please do not throw anything
- Please do not drop any litter
- Please stay on the footpath
- Please keep noise levels low so not to disturb the wildlife and other visitors
- Children are to be supervised at all times
- Dogs are allowed on a short lead